Bishop Foley Catholic is the ideal setting for students who desire a school that values academic achievement and personal growth. Here are some fast facts about life at BFC...
- Students from over 60 different schools in the tri-county area
- 19% are from public education
- 84% are of Catholic Faith
- The average student/teacher ratio is 15:1
- The average class size is 18
- Four-Year Coed College Preparatory Program
- Over 110 courses are offered, 12 advanced placement courses, 8 honors courses
- Award-Winning Fine Arts Program and Robotics Program
- 100% of graduates regularly attend college
- Attending 30 different colleges in 11 different states (Class of 2015)
- $4.5 Million in college scholarships (Class of 2015)
- Dual enrollment with the University of Detroit Mercy for Engineering and Leadership classes
- 22 Athletic Teams
- First class athletic complex - Venture Park
- Since 2000, more than 70 sports championship titles
- 17 extracurricular clubs including theater, culinary arts, robotics, medical science, and more!
|Science (one being a laboratory science)
|Foreign Language (3 recommended for college)
|Fine or Applied Arts
- BFC is blessed to have a highest quality group of faculty members. Their passion, credentials, and commitment to education is valued by both parents and students. BFC faculty is comprised of dedicated and highly qualified men and women whose mission is to educate our students in mind, body and spirit.
Religious Education and Formation
- The spiritual life of Bishop Foley Catholic students is developed through religious education classes, retreats, school-wide liturgies, and community service. Each year meaningful retreat experiences are offered and community service is required.
- The recently renovated chapel is in the heart of the school. It provides a serene place for prayer, meditation, and Eucharistic adoration throughout the day.