Bishop Foley Catholic is the ideal setting for those who desire a school that values academic achievement and personal growth. Here are some fast facts about life at BFC:
- Students from over 60 different schools in the tri-county area
- 19% from a public education
- 84% are of Catholic Faith
- The average student/teacher ratio is 15:1
- The average class size is 18.
- Four-Year Coed College Preparatory Program
- Over 130 Courses, 12 Advanced Placement Courses, 7 Honors Courses
- Award-Winning Fine Arts Program and Robotics Program
- 100% of graduates regularly attend college
- Attending 30 different colleges in 11 different states (Class of 2015)
- $4.5 Million in college scholarships (Class of 2015)
- Dual enrollment with the University of Detroit Mercy for Engineering and Leadership classes
- 22 Athletic Teams
- First class athletic complex - Venture Park
- BFC sports teams have won over 70 championship titles since 2000.
- 17 extracurricular clubs including theater, culinary arts, robotics, medical science, and more!
|Science (one being a laboratory science)
|Foreign Language (3 recommended for college)
|Fine or Applied Arts
||3 ½ credits
Total Credits Required: 26
- BFC has one of the finest faculty of any school in the state. Their passion, credentials, and commitment to education is valued by both parents and students. Our faculty is comprised of dedicated and highly qualified men and women whose mission is to educate our students in mind, body and spirit.
Religious Education and Formation:
- The spiritual life of Bishop Foley students is developed through religious education classes, retreats, school-wide liturgies, and community service. Meaningful retreat experiences are offered each year and community service is required of our students.
- Our recently renovated chapel is in the heart of our school, providing a serene place for prayer, meditation, and Eucharistic adoration throughout the day.