DRESS DOWN DAY
For a contribution of $2.00 to the Scholarship Fund, students may wear the following:
Jeans, sweatpants, non-uniform khakis, track pants/athletic pants, (no torn or frayed pants or tops, or clothing with holes or tears) with a school appropriate top. In warmer weather when summer uniform is declared, shorts are allowed, but they must be of an appropriate length (no more than 2” above knee).
The following items may not be worn on dress down days:
● Tight fitting, sleeveless, low-cut, or short tops that cannot be tucked into the waistband of pants. Ladies’ dresses must also have sleeves.
● Tops with vulgar language, advertisements for drugs, smoking, alcohol or other inappropriate references.
● Leggings, yoga pants or other overly-tight pants or short shorts (i.e. running shorts, spandex)
● Sandals, flip flops, clogs, or slippers.
● Any item deemed inappropriate by Administration.