The application process is designed to be as simple as possible for prospective students and parents. Admission to BFC is competitive and based on several criteria. Each candidate for admission is reviewed on an individual basis.
- Completed online application to BFC
- High School Placement Test scores — BFC offers the High School Placement Test four times throughout the year. More information and registration details are available on the High School Placement Test page. Please note: the HSPT will not be administered or required for admission for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Teacher recommendation — The online application allows you to send a teacher recommendation request by entering the name and email address of the teacher.
- Transcripts — The online application also allows you to upload and request any relevant documentation for your student, including transcripts, report cards, test scores and accommodations.
- Discipline record form — All prospective families are now required to fill out a discipline record form and send it to their current school for completion.
- In-person meeting at BFC — This face-to-face meeting at Foley can be completed during a VIP visit, tour, interview or any of our admissions events. To schedule a tour, contact Admissions Director Trevor Tyle at (248) 658-2038 or email@example.com.