Bishop Foley Catholic is committed to continuing educational and spiritual growth during this challenging time. Our staff has been hard at work to move classes and interactions online seamlessly by:
- Assigning work and projects between 7:30am and 11:00am with flexible due dates.
- Understanding the challenges of at home learning (looking after younger siblings etc.) and working with students as needed.
- Having regularly scheduled faculty office hours for students to get any assistance or question answered.
- Allowing students and families to schedule video appointments with the Counseling Department as needed, along with consistent communication from our counseling staff to check in with students and families.
- Providing daily IT support for student chromebooks.
- Constantly assessing and improving the online learning process through feedback and weekly staff meetings.
" One positive aspect of e-learning is that I can divide time among my classes according to my needs. I can take twenty minutes for one class and an hour and a half for another if that class is more difficult." - Claire Kaptur ('22)
For the latest from Bishop Foley Catholic, follow us on social media!