Bishop Foley Catholic High School offers a number of ways for your family and student to visit us. We recognize the difficulty in choosing a high school and encourage potential students to visit often. At Bishop Foley, we think of ourselves as a family, and when you choose to send your child to our school, you’re making the decision to join our Foley Family for the next four years and beyond!
Venture for a Day
The best way for a potential student to experience what it’s like to be a Venture is to spend the day as a VIP Visitor. Prospective students will have the opportunity to attend classes, meet students and staff, and see what it’s like to be part of the Foley Family!
- While VIP Visits are not required for admission to Bishop Foley Catholic, we encourage them for all those interested in our school. We recommend scheduling a visit for your student either in the spring of their 7th grade year or fall of their 8th grade year.
- Students can either shadow someone they know, or we will match them up with one of our Student Ambassadors based on their interests. While you may request a specific student to shadow, we cannot guarantee they will be available for the day you choose. If you request a student host that is not available, the Admissions Office will find a Student Ambassador with similar interests.
- On the day of your student’s VIP Visit, they should arrive at our main entrance off of Whitcomb by 8:30 AM. They can be picked up at 2:30 PM.
- We ask that students wear church-appropriate clothes — khakis, polo, dress shirt, skirt, etc. While VIP Visitors are not required to wear their current uniform or the Bishop Foley Catholic uniform, they are asked to dress appropriately. Students should not wear jeans, T-shirts, pajama pants, athletic wear or sandals unless we have a dress-down day when they visit; if this is the case, it will be communicated beforehand.
- Cell phones are not permitted for VIP Visitors. If your student needs to make a phone call, they can use the phone in the Main Office at any time.
- We will provide lunch to all VIP Visitors, so your student does not need to pack a lunch on the day of their visit.
You can register for a VIP Visit on the calendar below! Please choose from the dates designated in blue. If you would like to request a specific date that is not highlighted on the calendar, please contact the Admissions Office. VIP Visits cannot be scheduled less than one business day prior in order to ensure we have a Student Ambassador available for the day you choose.
Another great way to get a feel for our school is through an individual family tour. Families will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with the Admissions Director, see our campus and facilities, and learn more about our curricular and extracurricular offerings.
To schedule a tour, please contact the Admissions Office.
Bishop Foley hosts two open houses a year — once in the fall and once in the spring. These are a great opportunity for prospective families to learn more about our school. Attendees will receive a personal tour of our school, during which they are invited to connect with current families and meet our students, faculty, staff and coaches.