Bishop Foley Catholic High School is a Christ-centered, co-educational community that accompanies students on their individual academic journey. The goal is for our students to become servant leaders in an environment that fosters growth, opportunity and success in preparation for college and beyond.
We believe that . . .
- We are committed to maintaining a Catholic identity based on gospel values, expressed and formed through personal prayer, liturgical services, spirituality, retreats, and Christian service.
- Our administrators and faculty are committed to providing quality educational opportunities within a diversified curriculum through exploration of new ideas and openness to an ever-changing world.
- Our administrators, faculty, and staff are committed to providing students a safe, supportive, and interactive learning environment.
- We provide all students with a variety of educational pathways that meet student interests and state and national curriculum standards.
- Through a variety of extra-curricular activities, students are offered many opportunities to develop individual talents and leadership qualities.
- We promote a community of trust and a sense of pride that nurtures mutual respect among faculty and students.
- The success of Bishop Foley Catholic depends upon the active involvement of students, parents, alumni, administrators, teachers, and staff working together to strengthen our Catholic value-based community.