Bishop Foley Catholic High School complies with all school safety plans as set forth by the State of Michigan and the Archdiocese of Detroit. Emergency procedures are on file in the office and posted in every classroom, defibrillators are located throughout the building, and a cardiac response plan is on file. We work in conjunction with the Madison Heights Police Department to ensure a safe school.
- A minimum of five (5) fire drills are required for each school year. Three of the five are to be held by December 1 of the school year; two are to be held during the remaining part of the school year, with reasonable spacing between each drill.
- A minimum of two (2) tornado drills are required for each school year; at least one is to be conducted during March of the school year.
- A minimum of three (3) lockdown drills are required each school year; at least one is to be conducted after January 1, with a reasonable spacing between each drill.
- At least one of the drills must be held during a lunch or recess period, or at a time when a significant number of students are not gathered in the classroom.
2018-19 Safety Drills
- September 6, 2018: Fire drill conducted at 9 a.m. by Assistant Principal Michael Madsen