Media Center Resources and Information
Database Vs. Website
- Currency: How recent is the information, and when was it last updated?
- Organization: Is it easy to find the information you need?
- Accuracy: How reliable is the information, and are the facts accurate?
- Bibliography: How easy is the work to cite in a bibliography? Does it give you the author, title, publisher, and date?
- Unfamiliar Topics: How useful is it when you don’t know where to start?
ACT and AP Test Prep
ACT and MME Test Preparation
MLA Style and Copyright
Media Center Staff