The application process is designed to be as simple as possible for prospective students and parents. Admission to BFC is competitive and based on several criteria. Each candidate for admission is reviewed on an individual basis. Applications for the 2022–23 academic year are now open.
- Completed online application to BFC
- Teacher recommendation — The online application allows you to send a teacher recommendation request by entering the name and email address of the teacher.
- Transcripts and discipline records — The online application also allows you to upload and request any relevant documentation for your student, including transcripts, report cards, test scores, accommodations and discipline records.
- High School Placement Test scores — BFC offers the High School Placement Test four times throughout the year. More information and registration details are available on the High School Placement Test page. If you have not yet taken the High School Placement Test, you can still submit your application without the scores; however, they must be submitted to the Admissions Office for your student to be accepted.
- In-person meeting at BFC — This face-to-face meeting at Foley can be completed during a Venture for a Day visit, tour, interview or any of our admissions events. A complete list of visiting opportunities is available online.