The Bishop Foley Difference
Looking for a change?
Bishop Foley Catholic High School is the right choice for your child. From our innovative course offerings to exploration in our various athletic and extracurricular endeavors, your child will not only find their passions on our campus, but be inspired to Venture Forward into their futures.
- Small class sizes, averaging 18 students
- 20+ AP and honors course offerings
- 99% college matriculation rate
- Over $28 million earned in college scholarships over the past four years
- 1:1 Chromebook program, including all textbooks
- Unique hands-on courses, such as forensic science, personal finance and video production
- Innovative and developing STEM curriculum including design engineering and programming
- Teachers who care
- Four-year retreat program
- Weekly all-school Masses
- Service hour opportunities for all students
- Inclusive, hands-on theology curriculum designed for both Catholic and non-Catholic students
- A supportive, faith-driven Foley Family, encompassing all members of our school community
- Reconciliation services twice a year
- Weekly Adoration
- 20 available clubs
- Clubs comprise a multitude of interests, ranging from Esports and Broadcast Club to Medical Science and Culinary
- Award-winning FIRST Robotics team with achievements ranging from World Championship qualification to branding and community impact recognition
- Distinguished Performing Arts program, encompassing dance, drama and music with six performances a year
- Travel opportunities for clubs such as robotics and forensics
- 20+ sports to choose from
- Guaranteed playing time for all students with multiple levels for most sports
- 70+ championship titles since 2000
- Back-to-back CHSL Prep Bowl champions in football — '21 and '22
- 2022 District and Regional Championship winners in basketball, including MHSAA Final Four qualification for girls' Varsity
- Only Archdiocesan school with a chapter of Catholic Athletes for Christ
- Offer various co-op sports including figure skating, field hockey and skiing
A student perspective
"Bishop Foley has helped me shape who I am now and who I want to become in only the span of two and a half years. I can safely say it does not matter what education you had before this, but really focus on what you learn here because every person had it differently.
This applies not only to school but the sports within Foley. I'm on both varsity volleyball and softball and I have learned so much from my coaches that I never thought I would learn so early on. All of the different clubs offered after school like music, dance, etc. are just as great as sports. They feel like a sport because of their commitments, but the amount of hard work is really what matters within the program.
I love knowing that I have many people to support my decisions on what I do not only at Bishop Foley but in life after high school too."
— Isabella Brunt, Class of 2024